Pictured are Lindsey Thomas, Fundraising Assistant; Jackie Jeffery, Fundraising Manager and Jackie Dyson, Fundraising Administrator
Download the A-Z of fundraising here.
More than 80% of our overall funding is dependent on public donations. This money is raised in small and large amounts through many different methods. Could you hold a fundraising event, become one of our volunteers or leave a legacy in your will? Could your company or organisation adopt St Kentigern Hospice as your annual charity?
Advice on how you could help us to continue giving our patients the high standard of care they so richly deserve, please contact our fundraising department. Your help will make a real difference.
How to Donate
There are various ways in which you can make a donation to the hospice. You can donate through BT Mydonate at www.btmydonate.com (no charges except bank charges for use of credit/debit card) and search for St Kentigern Hospice – you can do a one off donation or make your own fundraising page.
You can also donate through Just Giving at www.justgiving.com/stkentigernhospice (charges are applicable to this site)
Donations by text can be made by texting LLSK17 (amount up to £10.00) to 70070
You can also donate your old banger through GiveaCar.co.uk
Just for fun and help us raise funds for our Hospice. Pay £1.00 and take part in our monthly crossword, and you could win up to £6,000. The first selected correct entry will receive 10 weeks entry into our Hospice Lottery. Entries to be returned to the Fundraising Department by the 28th of each month.
Post to St Kentigern Hospice Crossword Competition, Upper Denbigh Road, St Asaph, LL17 0RS. The winner and answers will be on our website and in our shops from the following month.
Large or small companies and businesses, your entire company or a small group of employees – there are ways you can support St Kentigern Hospice.
Ways to help:-
- Nominate St Kentigern Hospice as your charity of the year.
- Plan an activity or event with your colleagues – bake cakes to sell, dress down Fridays, have a raffle
- Offer payroll giving to your employees, giving them a quick and easy way to donate.
- Join our Lottery
- Donate gifts in kind, or services that the hospice needs
- Organise one day where your employees can bring at least one item of clothing or an unwanted gift, so that we can sell them in our charity shops. Please let us know in advance of this, so we can arrange a van to come along and pick up the goods.
- Take part in one of our events as an individual or a team, perhaps our Dawn Walk, one of cycle challenges, abseils’ etc.
The A-Z of Fundraising
Stuck for ideas of how to raise some money? Download the A-Z of Fundraising for some inspiration!