Fundraising & Lottery
At St. Kentigern Hospice, the Fundraising & Lottery teams work tirelessly to maintain the high level of patient care it is synonymous with. More than 80% of our overall funding is dependent on the generosity of public donations. This money is raised in small and large amounts through many different methods. From walks to runs, from dinners to skydives, there is always an interesting way to raise funds, and get involved….
- organise your own event with friends, colleagues or family
- attend one of our hospice events
- get sponsored to do something challenging like a Walk, run or cycle
- Could your company or organisation adopt St Kentigern Hospice as your annual charity?
- Join our lottery
- leave a legacy in your will,
- save your pennies and unwanted change in a collection box or your very own home money cube,
- Become a hospice volunteer
Advice on how you could help us to continue giving our patients the high standard of care they so richly deserve, please contact our fundraising department. Your help will make a real difference. The St. Kentigern Hospice Fundraising Team is made up of Fundraising Manager, Laura Parry; Community Fundraisers, Lindsey Thomas, and Anne Wilson and Fundraising Administrative Assistant Jackie Dyson. They would be thrilled to hear from you; telephone the team on 01745 536022, or form more information about the Hospice Lottery call Lottery Manager, Richard Davies on 01745 536029.
We are proud to be registered with the new Fundraising Regulator. As a registered charity, we have always worked hard to Fundraise in an ethical and fair way, adhering to best practice at all time. This is part of our culture and something that we will always have as priority.