Leaving a Gift in your Will
You can do something wonderful. Please remember St Kentigern Hospice in your will.
Leaving a gift in your will – no matter how large or how small – is a generous way to show your appreciation of the work that we do and to make a difference to the people who need your help.
Leaving a legacy to St Kentigern Hospice will not cost you a penny during your lifetime, but it will be a powerful way to be remembered by others in the future.
We know your family is the most important thing to you – and we understand that ensuring they are provided for is vital – but you can also make a difference to the lives of many more people by remembering the causes you care about. By leaving a gift in your will, big or small, to St Kentigern Hospice you will be helping others in your local area and will leave a lasting reminder of your support for our work.
Why St Kentigern Hospice?
- In 2016 as many as 1 in 3 patients at St Kentigern were cared for thanks to gifts in wills.
- Every year we care for approximately 500 people affected by life-limiting illnesses across North Wales
- We not only support our patients, but also their families and carers.
- We tailor our care to meet the individual needs of every patient, improving their quality of life and promoting dignity.
- Our services are provided free of charge, as a charity, St Kentigern Hospice relies on the generosity of people like you.
- Without you, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue our vital work.
Spending a little time and money on plans for the future is just common sense…. Three out of four people never make a will. Many people imagine that they have nothing worth leaving. But if you add up the value you may be surprised.
Will Week 2018
Have you been putting off making or updating your Will? Its an easy task to put of for tomorrow over and over again. Now you have the opportunity to ensure your family and loved ones are properly provided for, whilst also donating to local hospice care and knowing you are helping local people in your community when they need support the most..
This May, local law firms are teaming together to donate their time and expertise to write your will in exchange for a one off donation to St Kentigern Hospice. There is no obligation to leave a gift in the will itself – however if you choose to we wouldn’t object.
We must point out that this is not a ‘Free Will Scheme’. Whilst we know that this may not be affordable to everyone, usually the solicitor would hope to raise the same in a donation as the usual fee for their service. (£100 for a simple Will, £200 for a mirror will)
For more information on Will Week and the participating firms in your area please call the office today on 01745 536022