Leaving a Gift in your Will
You can do something wonderful. Please remember St Kentigern Hospice in your will.
Leaving a gift in your will – no matter how large or how small – is a generous way to show your appreciation of the work that we do and to make a difference to the people who need your help.
Leaving a legacy to St Kentigern Hospice will not cost you a penny during your lifetime, but it will be a powerful way to be remembered by others in the future.
We know your family is the most important thing to you – and we understand that ensuring they are provided for is vital – but you can also make a difference to the lives of many more people by remembering the causes you care about. By leaving a gift in your will, big or small, to St Kentigern Hospice you will be helping others in your local area and will leave a lasting reminder of your support for our work.
Why St Kentigern Hospice?
- In 2016 as many as 1 in 3 patients at St Kentigern were cared for thanks to gifts in wills.
- Every year we care for approximately 500 people affected by life-limiting illnesses across North Wales
- We not only support our patients, but also their families and carers.
- We tailor our care to meet the individual needs of every patient, improving their quality of life and promoting dignity.
- Our services are provided free of charge, as a charity, St Kentigern Hospice relies on the generosity of people like you.
- Without you, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue our vital work.
Spending a little time and money on plans for the future is just common sense…. Three out of four people never make a will. Many people imagine that they have nothing worth leaving. But if you add up the value you may be surprised.
Will Week 2017
During Hospice Care week 2017, 9th – 13th October, the hospice will be running a ‘Will Week’. Working with local law firms to provide a comprehensive Will making service and raise valuable funds in the process. You will not be obliged to leave a gift in your will, however a donation for the service is all we ask.
If you would like more information about leaving a gift in your will, or this years Will Week, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01745 536022